We are seeking an Additive Manufacturing Account Manager to join our team. In this role, you will demonstrate your ability to interface with clients at a business-to-business level, while identifying and providing additive manufacturing solutions that fulfill key areas of product development, prototyping, and short-run manufacturing needs of our customers.
Once our solutions can be mapped to the prospective client’s needs, you will be responsible for further uncovering applications and use cases, generating a compelling ROI, and presenting the best hardware solution(s) that fit their requirements and budget and ultimately closing the sale. Post sale-follow-up and ongoing account nurturing is expected to further grow and expand the business within your given territory.
- Manage a sales territory while meeting or exceeding revenue and GP targets
- Develop, deliver and lead implementation of professional technology proposals.
- Responsible for local events, account development, and territory growth
- Initiate sales activities to stimulate, encourage, establish and develop account relationships for products and services.
- Provide territory development data: forecasts, account management data, and key performance indicator reports.
- Analyze potential problems and address customer issues.
- Investigate and understand the internal business processes of potential clients; and strategize, present and demonstrate a tailored technology solution if applicable.
- Build strong relationships/partnerships with key executives at Client/Prospect organizations which will include, but not be limited to: VP Engineering, Director of Engineering, Engineering Managers, CEO, COO, and CFO.
- Demonstrate an ability to understand technical information relating to a Client’s/Prospect’s business objectives in order to craft a strategy consisting of software, training, technical support and implementation as a solution to those businesses.
- Understanding and ability to drive multi-product solution selling to new and existing clients is a must.
- Candidate should have a demonstrated record of sales successes and/or relevant experience (i.e. Consistent “Top 10%” performer; President’s Club or equivalent)
- Strong communication (written/oral English) and organizational skills a must
- Military Experience is highly desired, but not required
- Great Prospecting and Closing skills. Hunter vs. Farmer Sales
- Outside Sales based B2B experience is desired
- Sandler Sales Training Experience is a plus
- Product/Service sales experience in the Manufacturing Industry is a plus
GoEngineer offers this role as a salaried position with bonus structure, 401k with company match, health, dental, and vision coverage.